Welding Fire Blankets
Welding blankets are fire retardant or fire resistant tarpaulins that are
also known as fire proof blankets. These blankets do not burn,
Synonyms of Product
- Welding Curtains
- Removable Insulation Covers
- Fire Blankets
- Party Pooper
- Fire-Extinguishing Equipment
A fire blanket/welding blanket is a safety device designed to extinguish
small incipient (starting) fires. It consists of a sheet of fire retardant
material asbestos,fiberglass or even ceramic fiber cloth which is placed
over a fire in order to smother it.
Larger fire blankets, for use in laboratory and industrial situations, are
often made of Asbestos,ceramic fiber or fiberglass(sometimes treated with a
flame retardant fluid). These blankets are usually mounted in vertical
quick-release cabinets so that they can be easily pulled out and wrapped
round a person whose clothes are on fire :
- Made from heat and fire resistance fabric like Fiber Glass / Ceramic
- It protects human lives, precious capital goods and other valuable
items from fire.
- Ideal for its use in the area of welding works.
- Fire curtains used to prevent radiant heat in hot region such as
furnace, boiler etc.
- Flexible / Movable curtains made out of the above material are also
available which is very ideal for it's used at the time of welding